Booth Sales are for Artists, Studios and Vendors who have been invited to buy a booth at Hell City.
You cannot buy booths unless you’ve been sent an invite. To apply, please fill out the Hell City Booth Application.
If you did not receive an official invitation OR haven’t filled out the required release forms, DO NOT purchase artist vendor booth space. Hell City booths are invitation only! Single booths require 2 working artists, Double booths must be pre-approved and double booths require 4 working artists. All artists are required to show proof of current Blood Borne pathogens training, and First Aid certification upon Board Of Health Inspection prior to working at Hell City.
ATTENTION VENDORS READ FIRST!
* DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU’VE RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL HCTF INVITE!
* DOUBLE BOOTHS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BEFORE PURCHASING!
* DON’T MAKE BOOTH PAYMENT UNLESS YOU’VE RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL INVITATION!
* IF PAYMENT & FORMS ARE NOT RECEIVED TOGETHER, YOUR BOOTH WILL NOT BE RESERVED.
* YOU MUST FILL OUT ALL FORMS & MAKE BOOTH PAYMENT TOGETHER.
* UNAPPROVED PAYMENTS & UNAPPROVED DOUBLE BOOTH PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED…SERIOUSLY !
* You will receive your Hell City wristband at the admissions desk.
* KEEP WRISTBAND ON AT ALL TIMES!
* Lost wristbands are non-refundable and non-exchangeable!